OC PRIDE 2022 FESTIVAL and PARADE
Festival and Parade: Saturday, June 25th and it’s going to be HUGE!
Festival 11:30am – 10pm (FREE) ALL AGES
OC PRIDE 2022 FESTIVAL
- Downtown Santa Ana between 3rd and 4th streets centered in front of the historic Yost Theater. Come support the LGBTQIA+ community and show your PRIDE for FREE!
- Kids Zone featuring family friendly activities that anyone can enjoy.
- Teen Space where older kids can relax, charge their phones, play games, and get those selfies.
- Trans Lounge located on the shaded patio at 4th St Market with Trans resources, make overs, and DJs.
- Pride Speaks at the Frida Cinema will feature the UndocuQueer Gallery art show, public speakers, and short films.
- Leather and Fetish Zone powered by ONYX, an organization formed and operated by Men of Color who enjoy the leather lifestyle.
PARKING: Visit www.downtown-santaana.com/getting-here for the latest in all things parking in DTSA.
PETS: We love your furry friends. We all know Pride anywhere is always a hot event; bring plenty of water, keep your furry friends on a leash, and please clean up after them.
FESTIVAL BARS: Enjoy our outdoor bars featuring Tito’s Vodka and an array of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. This year we will be using a drink ticket system. Placed throughout the festival you will be able to have your ID checked and purchase tickets for both booze and soft drinks. As a special treat for anyone who donates at least $10 to OC Pride on the day of the festival you will receive a special bracelet that gets you a discount at all of the outdoor festival bars.
The Orgullo Stage!!!
Pride Speaks: Layer of Humanity
2022 BLAZE IT FORWARD PRIDE PARADE
Parade 10:30am – 12:00pm (FREE) ALL AGES
The Parade starts at 3rd and Ross and will make its way down 3rd St. all the way to the Festival grounds!
Grab your space early along the route for all the fun and them make your way to the Festival.