2018Mr, Ms, Mrs & MX Pageant
100 St. Main Street
Santa Ana, CA
Date & Time
Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 7pm PST
Contestants will be judged in the follow categories: Pajama Wear Casual Wear Formal Wear
*Judging will be done on the different categories on different days during Pride Week*
Guidelines for Each Contestant
• Must be 21 years of age by June 23, 2018.
• All Contestants during Category 1, Pajama Wear - Will be given one (1) to two (2) minutes to sell themselves to the
crowd. Pajamas must be “Public Appropriate.” On June 21st at The Trixxy Rene’s Burlesque Show at Original Mike’s.
• All Contestants during Category 2, Casual Wear - Will be give time to provide a short autobiography to include what
type of community service the contestant is involved with (past and present) to be read during the Pride Week Event.
On June 19th at The Wine & Paint Night Event.
• All Contestants during Category 3, Formal Wear - Will be given the opportunity to draw a judges’ name at random
from the “Burn Book” and answer a question from that judge. Formal Wear must be either Pink, or non-Pink in spirit of
the Movie “Mean Girls.” On June 20th at The Frida Cinema. Please note; Contestants will be presented in Formal Wear on The Main
Stage for crowning but the outfits do not have to be the same.
• Popular Vote – This is a fundraiser. A special account will be set up for each contestant to solicit funds at $1.00 a vote.
The contestant in each category with the largest amount raised will be given points toward the total points scored
during the contest. End date for the Popular Vote is midnight June 22, 2018. No electronic fundraising “ Go Fund
me” or any other social media format will be allowed.
• Crowning will be held at the OC Pride Festival June 23, 2018 on The Yost Main Stage at 3:00pm
Requirements for Title Winners to be completed within 10 months of crowing and with 3 months between each.
1. Produce 2 fundraisers. The proceeds will be Split 50% to OCIC & OC Pride charities and 50% to a charity of
the winner’s choice. Said Charity must be rated as a 501(c)(3) charity.
2. Participate in the Long Beach Gay Pride, LA Gay Pride and San Diego Gay Parade under the OCIC Banner
and/or the OC Pride Banner.
3. When called upon will represent both OCIC and OC Price at various functions and fundraisers in Orange
County and So. Calif. Area. A minimum of 3 major events per organization is required for attendance
4. Will represent OCIC and OC Pride at any Pride Festivals that they Attend.
5. Will Promote and attend next year’s Mr., Miss, Ms, and Mx Orange County Gay Pride Contest.
6. Any bad conduct determined by OCIC or OC Pride will result in relinquishing of their title.
7. Direct contact can be done by email@example.com for OCIC and firstname.lastname@example.org for OC Pride.
Mr, Ms, Mrs & Mx Pageant Contestant Application
The Mr, Ms, Mrs and Mx Pageant Applications are now closed! Thank you for your interest and follow us to stay updated on the latest!